Monday, January 30, 2012

Testimony


Testimony by Lawrence Quek: Dec 2011

Chris has been my financial planner since 2008. I treat him like a close brother. I find him to be frank and sincere. I noticed that as a financial planner, he recommends plan according to my needs instead of pushing products to me. And from time to time, he will sit down with us to do a review with us and to refresh about the plans that we have purchased. I feel that the critical illness and hospitalization plan is a must for us as it will help us to lessen our financial burden when such events occurs.

I know a lot of insurance agents, but if there are friends who needs advise on protection or financial planning, I will refer them to Chris.

Lawrence Quek

a blog on: Financial Planning Advice - Christopher Pua

No comments:

Post a Comment